Spotting? Period or ..?

🌸🦋
This is the 2nd time I've bled since I stopped BC this month. I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo (generic). I stopped 2 weeks into the pack on March 3rd. I had breathrough bleeding for 5 days, beginning March 7th. I started having some spotting 2 days ago that never got heavy, then yesterday it got heavy, so i thought it was a period, but it wasn't heavy enough to be a period. It was light pink the whole time and it only had a little dark red yesterday but it wasn't heavy enough to be a full flow. It was more of a heavy spotting, but didn't have a lot of blood. It seems like the spotting is stopping now since my tampon is dry with a little bit of blood & when I wiped, it was nothing there. I havent had any cramps with the bleeding except for the day I started spotting, but since then, no cramps. LMP was Feb 20th and I've been having unprotected sex. I was supposed to get my period the week of March 12-18 if I was on the placebo pills & I was supposed to get my period if I was never on the BCP on the 17th, but it never came until the 28th, which is when I started spotting and it never got any heavier than that and now it seems like it's stopped now, & it was only 3 days. Do I consider this a period, or is this a sign of pregnancy? Or is it just the hormones regulating itself even though I was on it for 2 weeks? I still have sore nipples which was the only sign I have. Help.. My regular cycle is 26 days. 

Vote below to see results!