vaccine messed up my shoulder. READ THIS

Brooke
10 days ago I received a TDAP vaccine. The girl who administered the injection administered too high on th deltoid muscle and also used too long of a needle. The vaccine then went into the fluid sac (bursa) of my shoulder and not the muscle. I have gone through so much pain...I can't even describe the pain. I have been unable to use my shoulder so I can't raise my arm, hold it out, reach sideways, hook my bra. Nothing. And due to the limited range of motion it is now frozen. After 3 times of speaking to my ob office (where I received it) they finally agreed to see me to check me. The Doctor then confirmed after seeing the injection site and considering my symptoms...he agreed that the vaccine was administered incorrectly. Because of this, I now have to follow up orthopedics to determine what the best course of action is for treatment. Physical therapy? Cortisone shot? Not sure yet. But I am telling you all this because I don't want this to happen to anyone else. My person who administered the shot did not really check to make sure she had correct placement. She was standing and was rushing. This has cost me an agonizing week at work, barely any sleep, huge inconvience and possibly long term effects from this.