husband being a dick!

For the past few weeks almost a month now I have been having a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep and it's not getting any better so with having to get up at 7am to get one kid off to school and keeping a 2 year old happy and that threw out the day and doing my everyday stuff like cleaning, laundry and that, so when my husband is home witch is 3-4 days a week cuz he works only 3-4 days a week 12 hr shifts but hes been home the last 4 days and I'm just tired as hell he done want to help me with either kid like bringing out daughter to school or getting up with our son I have to do everything still and make him lunch otherwise he will just sit there and not make hisself for our son lunch he will just sit there saying shit about being hungry asking me what I'm making him and our son witch pisses me off and today I did everything plus shopping and after I got home I told him I'm taking a nap and he just bitch asking what I did that made he so tired and he knows I haven't been sleeping good cuz he wakes up in the middle of the night with me wide awake in the living room. Sorry had to rant just sick and tired of his bullshit!!