feeling lost

Alesha
Me and my child's father is no longer together anymore. We was already broken up before this child was conceived. Just last year Sept we lost our daughter and then I got pregnant again. We broke up May 2016 due to a domestic violence dispute. I still love this man and care about him dearly and vice versa. When we broke up in May we still messed around and all that. Well, recently he had to move back to his home town and get himself together before the baby came. Well , we had a lot of disagreements and I ended the whole thing because we just couldn't see eye to eye but he told me before I ended things that he doesn't want to be a boyfriend or baby daddy but my husband by I can't see that happening without fixing problems we have now. Well just recently his whole attitude has changed towards me. He has blocked me from calling him I can only text and he states he still love me but only because I'm carrying our son but doesn't see us back together at all this time. To me that's hurtful because just like a week or two ago you still love me and wanted to work things out. I don't like the feeling that he's pushing me away so quickly if he so call love me. I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant and been having some problems. I don't want to start over ina new relationship, I'll rather stick with him and get counseling and see what can happen. I'm been so depressed with this pregnancy as well and that has played a major part on my emotions. What would you ladies do in this situation??