I broke it off with him. now i can't quit crying 😢

Monica
I broke it off with the guy I was dating for 7 months yesterday. We just couldn't move past the stage of being exclusive. He didn't want to and I couldn't go on being intimate with him and acting as a couple when it felt as tho something was missing. We both told each other we loved one anouther last month. I told him he needed to b on his own to b happy and I needed to put myself back out there to find what I'm looking for. I want a relationship kids and to get married. I just felt like I was limiting myself being with him if the right guys was out there who wanted the same. I just want us both to b happy bc I care about his feelings and didn't want to b a constant headache asking when will he b ready. He's the perfect man. Treated me well and really showed me what love was really about. I'm sad as hell! I want him! He said he didn't know when he was Gona b ready. He said maybe a wk, months from now and that he knew he would have to win me back if I wasn't with anyone. What does that mean? Is that a sign he will come to his senses soon?Â