considering a DNA TEST!!!

Kimberly β€’ 30 year old mom of now 6 kids!!! πŸ˜¦πŸ˜§πŸ˜±πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈ
My bf family told him my kids doesn't look like him bc they're light skinned like me πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ... I have two kids from my previous and they are dark skinned!!! So the kids I have with him are my first light skinned kids, he has previous kids who are dark skinned like him. The mother of his kids is DARK skinned ASWELL but because my kids came out light skinned they are denying them!!! His sister owns a daycare but we have to pay her to watch my kids,but his older kids can go over no charge. I'm offended bc I'm pregnant again with a girl and if she comes out light skinned like me and her siblings will they deny her too? I'm not even fully black but they simple minds is putting doubt in his head about my kids!!! Part of me just want to get a DNA test to prove these dummies wrong, and then part of me feels like he should already know... our kids together was PLANNED!!!...except for this little lady bug that's coming lol it made me cry bc I been dealing with this for 3 years now!!! What do you guys think??????