😖😭 first time mom and not happy

Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic when we found out. My husband and I were trying for almost a year. So it was a pivotal point. But we conceived the old fashioned way and announced it super early on NYE right  at midnight in front of my entire immediate and extended family. We found out Christmas Day though. Now that I am almost 14 weeks, I feel like none of my family is excited. I know a few others who are early in their pregnancies like me who have full support from their moms and other family members. My mom has maybe texted me twice since we announced it. The only love and concern I get is from my mother in law who lives far away. It just hurts that my family isn't into it. I am the first daughter of my mothers to have a baby even though my brother and his SO have had two girls. It still feels like something isn't right. I try to say maybe because i am still early in my pregnancy that nobody is really concerned. I never ask for the spotlight from my huge Hispanic family but I feel like this is a big deal, welcoming a new life. And it feels like nobody is excited but me and my husband.  Any thoughts ?