My husband and I decided to start a family, so I went off of birth control

Millason
My husband and I decided to start a family, so I went off of birth control.  I kept waiting for my body to go back to a normal cycle, but it never did.  In the first nine months, I only menustrated three times.  
​My husband and I went to the fertility doctor where I was diagnosed with PCOS.  With cycles 1 and 2 of 50mg of Clomid, we did nothing but timed intercourse.  Each cycle ended with a BFN! 
​With cycle 3 of 50mg of Clomid, we were really feeling the pressure.  Our fertility clinic had told us this was the last time we would try with just Clomid alone.  So we decided to pull out all of the stops:  Preseed, Instead Softcups, romantic getaways, etc.  It was also our first time using the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a>.
​The two week wait that cycle was horrific.  I was more stressed out than I had ever been at work, and I had none of the Clomid symptoms I had had the other two cycles.  I thought there was no way I was going to be pregnant that cycle.

​When I got my BFP, I couldn't believe it. We have gone to the fertility doctor to confirm the pregnancy.  
​I hope that my story is helpful to others.  Go to the doctor and go soon. It really makes a difference.  Be patient; don't be discouraged if you don't get pregnant on your first or second cycles of Clomid.  It can still happen. And finally, don't stress about being stressed.  I am still amazed that I got pregnant when I did, but it shows that anything is possible.  After all, our bodies are designed to conceive.