A little update!

Nicole • Married June 2014, and TTC our first! :)
Hey ladies!  Haven't really been on glow for a little while, looks like I've missed a couple bfps! So happy for everyone that has finally gotten their miracle! I have yet to get my miracle but here is what's new with me.  I've been really busy at work with the new managers position.  It's good, keeps me occupied and my mind off of things (like wanting a baby).  Although my new schedule doesn't allow for me to go to yoga as much as I once was able to.  I have been continuing to go see the counselor and she has been really helpful.  DH even went with me to a few sessions.  It's been really helpful because I can be very closed off, so he's gotten to understand a little more about how I'm feeling and what I'm going through.  And I'm going to continue to work with her and figure everything out until I can be truly with happy with everything.  I haven't been thinking about getting pregnant much lately.  I think I closed myself off to it cause of all the pain it's been causing me.  So I have taken the ovulation tests and we made sure to BD during the right days, but I have no hope that it will amount to anything.  DH has his second SA tomorrow and maybe after this they will let us move forward to do an <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> or something. But until then I'm just trying not to think about it and pretend like it's not hurting me every day that I can't get pregnant.  I'm 2 dpo today, guess we'll see if this time amounts to anything! I'm going to go back to not thinking about it and pretending like I'm okay with everything, fake it till you make it, right??