Am I crazy for crying?

Taylor
My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year and 9 months and in the beginning after we swiped my V-card, we were like bunnies. Crazy hot sex every time we were together. And now that we moved in together and learning to grow together as a couple, our sex drives have gone down. And when we have sex.. it's just fast fucking and trying to reach my orgasm so he can cum. After a while it just felt like work. So we went from having sex almost every day, to having sex ever 3-4 days. So waiting to have sex made us want each other more. Then this week we hadn't had sex for 4 days and last night I don't know what came over him, he wanted to build up to it and actually have some four play before he made love to me. Like REALLY made love, it was hot and steamy, he kissed me all over my stomach and my neck. It was so good! I didn't even need my vibrator to help me! He didn't even need me to tell him to switch positions, he just took me and it just felt so amazing! After we came and I cleaned myself up in the bathroom while he went to get us water... I started crying. And when he came back, I told him how I felt. I felt like he hadn't touched me like that since we first began having sex. And I just felt deprived of it, deprived of his touch they way he used to touch me. Am I crazy for crying over that? And feeling that way? Btw our convo went great and we talked about how I wanted him to touch me when we made love. And how it makes me feel. We feel more connected now, and I can't explain how happy he makes me feel.