Huge blowout fight...

Michelle • Just here to track my cycle, and gain information and help anyone I can.

Ok, so I've been trying to open communication with my SO. I know he's going through a tough time, he just lost his job. So its been difficult. We've been together for three years. And all the while he's been pretty closed off. But were comfortable with each other, so it's worked out for the most part until about a year ago.. He's been very... stone wall-ish... And today, we had a serious fight. Like throwing things, and screaming... And all I wanted all along was a simple conversation.. I was on the verge of leaving. But after we both calmed down, he told me what was causing all of this.

He was in the military, and was deployed for a year. So he has PTSD. But it hasn't really been a problem with our relationship until recently.

How do I approach him in the future? He's not a very open guy when it comes to emotional situations...?

I'm pretty much an open book when it comes to how I feel about things. And I can't seam to crack the shell that is my SO...

Any and all advice would be wonderful. Thanks for reading.