Husband said our daughter isnt worth the effort

So im 36 weeks pregnant and my husband said that he was going to stop working so much because i dont value him and that its not worth it. Our daughter isnt worth it. I completely understand hes tired but we really need all the money we can port in. He works a day job and thurs-sunday works at a bar night shifts. I completely understand hes tired and i do my best to help that. I cook great fulfilling meals, give him massages even when im dying in pain, i wash on my own (live on 3rd floor) but i pull through. Ive always worked when we were together. I had a complicated pregnancy couldnt work first few months decided to head back for two month and stopped working the beginning of April. But he says that i shouldve worked more and i should be working if i want more money... i cant work and i feel helpless because id work day and night for my daughter because she is worth my world.... the best part is that after all kinds of possible humiliation i receive daily insults and im yelled at. I need help...

Edit: We are poor, we are always broke and we barely even make it to pay 600 dollars of rent with his one job. I dont have clothes or shoes. He got another job because we arent making it with just one....