I am about to let my boyfriend go.

I love my boyfriend, but I am not in love with him. He says he loves me but I really don't think he does. He is perfect in every way until it comes to sex so sex is our argument. He wants sex his way only because he wants to be Dominat. That means for me that he wants to tie me down for hours and abusive my vagina and anal like tonight he wants to stick a ball bat and a dildo in my anis and I am suppose to take it, obey, and be his dirty little slut. Even if it hurts. Also he gets on sites all the time finding people to join us and making me do Things with other women which I don't want to do and do things with other guys that I don't want to do, but if I don't do it than I don't love him. I don't get what I want sexually never and it hurts that it is only his way. I want some love and romance but I sacrifice what I want so I don't have to hear him complain and cry. I feel like I am getting sexually abused I don't want to be a slut or a whore all I want is to be with one man and when it comes to sex I want romance not to be beat up for hours. I am just about to tell him that if he wants that than he will have to go on with his life my wants and feelings doesn't matter in this relationship. He even gets on sites and call other women Baby, sweetheart, and other things and it hurts my feelings so bad.. but he doesn't care I can't talk to other guys even if they are or were a friend because he thinks I'll leave him for them I'm not cruel. I am just about over it and I don't know what to do at all