BIOLOGY TRIVIA NO GOGGLE ALLOWED
NO GOGGLE ALLOWED, NO GOGGLE ALLOWED THANKS!!!
1) what are the principle organs of the immune system?
2) which blood type is considered the universal donor? Why?
3) what are the three cellular components of blood?
4) what are the major artery of the body and the largest vein in the body? What are their functions?
5) name three types of muscle tissue and their location in the body.
6) five major functions of bones
7) four major functions of plant stem
8) four chambers of the heart
LADIES NO GOGGLE ALLOWED THANKS!! ENJOY 😊