I don't know if I should call cps on my step mom and dad...

Be
Okay this is something serious and means a lot to me because it has something to do with my little brother and sister. So my dad is an alcoholic and he's been in and out of rehab ever since I left home. He has 3 kids with my mom and 3 kids with my step mom. Well he's been on some medication and it makes him see things and he acts crazy. There's been a lot of stuff going on for a couple of years and I've been in cali for about a little over a year well whatever happened at all they don't tell me anything that goes on. My dad ended up going to the hospital and they put him on medicine when he was withdrawing and it made him have a seizure and he fell and I guess landed on his face and he had multiple gashes well long story short after that I told my step mom to call no matter what happens I need to know. Well my step mom allows my little brother who is 12 to stand up to my dad when he is drunk. Which I think she shouldn't do because he doesn't deserve to be in the middle. My step mom gets jobs but quits them and my family has helped her out so many time to where she says she wants to leave but keeps going back. It's gotten to the point where my step mom starts the fights and she has gotten violent with me when I was little over something that had nothing to do with her. My step mom doesn't call me if she needs a place I find out from my cousin that she went over to her moms. My brother has missed 6 months of school because he is scared to leave my step mom alone. She recently slept in the car with the kids because she got violent with my dad and he called the cops. I told her she can stay with my bf and I and we can figure something out but she ignores me or says she is going somewhere else when she goes back home. They are getting guns involved and I'm scared that something is gonna happen to the kids. Please I've done everything and I don't know what else to do. My dads side of the family keeps taking her into there home and she leaves to go back.