Do hemorrhoid cream and yeast infection treatment have similar ingredients?

K
Okay this may seem like a stupid question. But when I was far along in my pregnancy with my son I had a hemorrhoid and when I used the OTC ointment it turned out I was allergic (it made it itch SO bad) so I had to use witch hazel pads instead to heal it. I'm 6 weeks and 4 days along with my second pregnancy and yesterday I found out I have a yeast infection. I think I've had them minor before and never realized it and didn't get treatment for it and it always went away. But now I'm so itchy that I couldn't take it so I went to the doctor and she told me to get the 7 day OTC treatment. I noticed that while the smell goes away with the treatment, I still feel super itchy, even worse than when I don't use it. Like the itch will go away for maybe 5 or 10 minutes and then come back. I don't have the hemorrhoid cream anymore to check the ingredients so does anyone know if they have similar ingredients? I don't want to stop using it because I want the infection to go away, but I also can't stand how gross the treatment feels and how much it makes me itch.