Not hungry.

Jenny • Ftm 11/15/17 🎀👶🏼💕EBF. New Jersey 27y.o Vegetarian. Banker previously Marketing and Branding. I'm white and original from Georgia, husband is Dominican 🇩🇴 . Bilingual. Need mommy friends hit me up if your from central/north jersey.
I'm not concerned, but apparently everyone else is. I'm eating the same portions now as I did prior to pregnancy. I don't feel any additional hunger just yet. And I don't want to "eat for two" just because people have the idea in their head that I need to. 
I'm a vegetarian, I don't typically get a chance to eat breakfast, I know you should, pregnant or not. But for lunch I've been only really liking Chinese mixed vegetables in Brown sauce(small) and 2 vegetable spring rolls. (I tend to go about a month at a time only really liking one thing. At the beginning it was oranges and vegetable soup.) but anyways. And then after work for dinner I tend to have something different daily cuz nothing is really satisfying but it tends to be a fair portion, like a bowl of pasta or a black bean burrito. And then a small snack of fruit with my prenatals.
If my stomach was growling or I felt hungry I'd eat more. But I feel full. I don't think I should force myself to eat more to appease other people.