Sex & Pregnancy

Hailey • Anxiously waiting for daddy to come home!
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and ever since we first find out that i was pregnant, my SO and I don't have sex often at all.. At first we used to do it at least once or twice a week, but then it started getting to where it was maybe twice a month and now I just don't even want to do it at all. I don't enjoy it anymore because I always feel nasty and in pain afterwards.. I feel so bad because I feel like he's just not being pleasured at all. I personally haven't been the type to "go down" on him and he asks for it all the time and I can't help but just feel like shit when I tell him I'm not in the mood. He says it doesn't bother him, but his mood changes afterwards and it seems like he's all booty hurt.. I don't know. Plus I heard that sex at the end of pregnancy can help induce labor (which I would really like) but last time we had sex, (about a week ago) i was so sensitive and it honestly just tickled. It didn't necessarily feel "good"...it just tickled. I laughed through the whole thing. I felt HORRIBLE because he didn't know how to respond to me laughing. Then of course, I always hurt after we have sex. Ugh anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has any advice or has been through this before..😕😞