sad and wondering if this is normal

Jaycee
Tonight as I sang my 14 month old to sleep, I couldn't help but cry, and the tears are still flowing. In less than 20 days I'm due with another baby girl, who we are ecstatic to have in our lives, but it's completely 100% bittersweet for me. I'm feeling and have felt a lot of emotions, most of which I can hardly put into words and it seems to change quite often. I'm sad that it won't just be my daughter and I anymore. She's my whole world, and I'm so scared to be cutting her short in any way, shape, or form after the baby gets here. I suppose my reason for writing this is because I want to know if there's someone out there that understands these feelings I'm having in hopes that I'm not the only one that's felt this overwhelming amount of fear and guilt to have children so close in age. People tell me all the time they will be best friends and this and that, it's just really hard right now to see past the overwhelming duties of a newborn plus a very active one year old on top of the worry that my one year old feel any sort of jealousy or shorted any love and time spent with her. Anything uplifting would be nice at the moment. Thanks for your support Momma's. ❤️