Boyfriend Leaving for College - Long Distance

Keri
At the end of this summer, my boyfriend will be leaving for Penn State. I'm so proud of him and I'm thrilled that he's able to go to his first choice school but I can't help but feel stressed out, anxious, and upset. He'll be 4 hours and 22 minutes away and he won't have his car since the college doesn't allow freshman to have a car on campus so he won't be visiting as much as we would like since the trip would be a husk for his parents. I've never had experience with a long distance relationship so I don't really know what to do or how to feel. I'm anxious because I'm worried he'll find someone else and then not tell me about it and hide it from me. We've talked about this but it's hard since we can't predict the future. I'm trying to enjoy our time together now during the summer but I'll have 2 jobs and marching band and he's working on getting a second job right now so I don't even know how much time we'll have together over the summer. We haven't really established a date on when we became boyfriend and girlfriend but we've known each other for about a year now so you could say we're pretty close. I just need some advice on how to keep our relationship alive while long distance, how to not be sad all the time about it, and how to deal with the fact that we obviously won't be having sex for awhile (huge bummer in my opinion)