why would anyone want stretch marks?

Shanny
I know some will take this offensive but I am not the type of person to just agree with everyone else just so ppl can like me. And that's not to say I'm being mean either... it's called having an honest opinion and so annoying that ppl get so upset with having a difference of opinion. I have four children, #5 is on the way and I thank god I don't have stretch marks. I like my skin smooth, chocolatey and Mark free. It's not even just a stretch mark thing. I don't want any marks if I can prevent them or get rid of. It's said they are a badge of honor for pregnant women... bullshyt. My children are.. I don't need marks to show I'm a mother. Lol no way keep that.... I don't even like having a belly unless I'm with child. 🤷🏽‍♂️... I can't wait to breastfeed and get back into my workout regimen. #ugghhh 
And please don't take this the wrong way because many women of different sizes are    Beautiful ... none of us are all meant to be and or look one way. I'm just speaking for women like myself and there are plenty that feel this way but keep quiet because they don't want to be attacked for giving their true opinion. What works for some may not work for others and that's perfectly fine.