He gave me money to get my nails done...

Joyce • Follow me on Instagram; joycediyoyi
About two and half years ago, I met a guy (Patrick) while I was out with my girls and by the end of the night we had exchanged numbers. We talked for a little bit until I met my now ex boyfriend Michael. I gained a liking towards Michael and stopped talking to Patrick as michael and I were getting serious. Six months into my relationship with Michael, Patrick texts me asking if Michael and I have broken up yet, we weren't and I made it very clear I was happy in my relationship. Fast forward 4 months later, michael and I are no longer together and coincidentally three weeks later Patrick texts me again asking if I was "single yet" and to his excitement I told him I was. We would text every now and then and every conversation Patrick would ask to take me on a date and I would always say no because I was still heart broken from the break up and wanted nothing to do with men at that point. So fast forward to yesterday, he asks me out on a date and I finally agree to go. So on our date the topic of nails comes up as I was explaining to him my plans of opening a nail salon in the near future and as I was talking I could feel him just staring at my nails... and mind you I need a refill so my nails aren't so cute lol.. I eventually get up to use the washroom and when I come back I see a $100 bill on the table and he slides it to me and says "go get your nails done baby girl." I started laughing as I was shocked and kinda of embarrassed but we both laughed it off and went on about the date. I must say this was by far hands down the nicest thing a guy who wasn't my boyfriend has done for me!