Pregnant and relationship help needed

Baby

o I'm 17+3weeks pregnant and have suffered from anxiety and depression badly for most of my life. Recently my depression has hit worse and I can't bring myself to get out of bed never mind clean or anything which causes the issues. My partner works 8.30-6 6 days a week and is trying hard to provide but doesn't help at all at home... I don't want him doing it all not at all but since I've been feeling so down and trying to get help he's done nothing to help me, paid a lot less attention to me since I fell pregnant (baby was planned for months) and downright complains and puts me down for not doing anything recently although he doesn't lift a finger... None of his rubbish gets put away bins aren't getting put out and cats are getting left longer than they should be... I get that things are changing and he might not be dealing well but with how the pregnancy is making my feelings and emotions have been I feel as if this pregnancy is going to put an end to our relationship and I'm torn apart from wanting to be with him and not caring anymore because I'm tired of the lack of support... I can't tell whether this is hormones or how I really feel... I'm just sick of getting complained at for doing nothing and then constantly trying to explain how I've felt and how bad I'm struggling and tell him how bad I feel but he's started just straight up calling me a leech and that I'm lazy and do fuck all... I'm just confused

Sorry it's long but any reply is greatly appreciated