HMMM ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‹ I TURN MYSELF ON

There's always an emphasis on sex & boyfriends here on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> & I think thats beautiful . But above all of that, is the need to LOVE YOURSELF as a woman and as an individual . ย  ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฟ
ย Its ok to not be slobbing and spitting ๐Ÿ’ฆ sliding and slippin' on the ๐Ÿ† right now . And you are STILL POPPIN'โœจ even if you don't have someone who makes you blast and sing "Cuzzzz I am in love with you ! โค You set me freeeeee . I can't do this thing called life without you here with me ! " ย Cuz Bey also said she could "Keep a bigger smile on my face being alone . " ๐Ÿ‘‘
I turn my damn self on, when I think of what I've overcome and accomplished . I'm proud of who I am and glad I'm not where I was even a year ago - depressed and to' up over someone I dated for five years who was cheating on me from year one ย . I learned from that situation and it made me a better woman . But it took some time .ย 
I say all that to say -
Focus on YOU & whatever it is that you want to do AT ALL TIMES, even if you are loving someone else. LOVE YOU FIRST . When you truly love yourself , it helps you to love other people better & protects you from being hurt if they ever hurt you or stop loving you . The love you have for yourself will always be enough . ย Whether its school, work, shoppin, being a model, becoming a doctor , being a makeup artist, a community activist, a cosmetologist, or using what your Momma gave you being a stripper . It doesn't matter . ๐Ÿค˜๐ŸพWhatever it is you want to do , DO IT. Perfect your hustle & don't neglect your hustle - man or no man, dick or no dick ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜