BFP????!!!

Devin

My story is somewhat long. For starters, I'm located about 2 hours from my home right now while sitting next to my daddy in Hospice.

Today is Father's day. I did not see my Father's day with my daddy(this year) happening this way, at last years' Father's day. He's very unwell right now. I just decided I wanted to test, just because I wanted to know and thought it might be time to but I did not expect to see a line. Honestly, after everything I've been through these past few weeks, I thought for sure I wasn't able to get pregnant.

This is actually just really special to me if I am because we plan to name the baby (boy or girl) after him.

What an amazing day to find out! Father's day and my daddy is in Hospice where I'm actually able to tell him before he passes, I didn't think I'd have that chance when pregnant again.

With all of that being said, I'm sitting here, after an all nighter (again) almost 3 days in a row, and I just took a test really late last night. What I seen.. A really faint pink line but I have looked at so many negatives that it's hard to tell which is which. I'm just sitting here bawling. This is such an intimate moment for me.

I took two different tests, both showing a faint ll from what I can see.

How about you guys? 💗

BFP or no?

Tested on 9dpo