Am I pregnant? Is this implantation bleeding?

Okay ladies! Please help me! According to my apps, I ovulated the 13th-15 of June! I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on the 15th! Yesterday June 20th, I noticed kind of dark blood like this below, but less. And it lightened up the remainder of the day. Wasn't a lot. Was not cramping and usually I ALWAYS cramp really bad during my menstrual cycle! I was taking Seasonique 2 months ago, but it wasn't working for me so I stopped 2 months ago. I'm not on any form of birth control. I went and purchased 2 First Response pregnancy test. I took one yesterday. It said negative. I'm confused on why would I be bleeding with absolutely no pain if it's my period and I've never had a painless period. My period is suppose to come on in 8 days according to an app. Today, the picture below is what I found when I wiped this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding? Could I be pregnant? I honestly don't want to be yet and I'm extremely nervous!! I know, I laid down, I did the deed that can result in pregnancy, I understand. But could there be a possibility that I'm pregnant? Is this and does this look like implantation bleeding? Please help!