34weeks and EXTREME PAIN. HELP!!!

Biancaa • Donni_est7'26|17

Goodnight All, (This Will Be Long)

Im 34 weeks pregnant and I am having extreme pain. It started about a week ago and I've also talk to my doctor about it and there's basically nothing he either doesn't understand or I don't know. The only way I can describe the pain is it's in my vagina and it makes my pelvis extremely sore to the point I can't walk. When I do walk I break out into tears. I can only walk about half a block and then I feel the lightning pain. The lightning paint is not the problem it's the pain that I feel in my private area that seems to not go away. The pain is so bad and consistent that even when I try to turn over in my bed I'm screaming in agony. I also found out I have two kidney stones last week and I'm thinking maybe the pressure of the baby and the kidney stones trying to come out both combined is the reason why I'm in so much pain. I Also Have A Short Cervix. Maybe its My Cervix Expanding More?? Has anyone felt this extreme pain in their lower abdomen to their vagina when they walk, when they lay down, when they set, just in general? And was it around 34 weeks to 35 weeks pregnancy.? Is there any thing I can take for it or do for the pain to at least ease up a little? I'll take any advice!!!

I NEED HELP LADIES. 

P.S Also on Pain Meds That The Doctor Prescribed For The Kidney Stone Pain. 

The Pain Down There Still Wont Let Up