Its alot to read but please help if you can

Brianna

Okay..so...my name is brianna and my fiance and i are trying to concieve. (I have alot of questions..). As to birth control..i went to my dr and they gave me the depo shot. I only got one shot and never got back on it again bc of how it made me act and feel. I got on it in Jan and it is good for 3 mnths and it was spose to go out in april and i was spose to go back for another one. But i didnt go. How long do yall think it will take to clear out my system? I have started my period back and all and was told if i started my period back then it was most likley gone. ..anybody with info on depo???

I read up here this girl knew she was pregnant because she was having period like cramps but it was not tht time of the mnth for her...the other night i was having period like cramps for abt 2 hrs and it stopped.(and my period isnt due till abt another week.) then last night this may be tmi Idk...me and my man were having sex. When he got it inall the way it was hurting..like in my stomach like it felt like really really sharp period pains..but a lil worste....ill be honest it wasto the point to where after he stopped bc he saw he was hurtin me i was in tears. ....it hurt ro walk right there for a minute...ans all tht caused the cramps up again. Idk. This has never happened to me. Even the first time we did it. It was uncomfortable for a min but it did not hurt like tht. So please just if you could give me feed back please..thanks:)