creepiest woman ever...

I was walking up the street with the child I babysit and she was sitting on her pram.. it was raining so the streets were pretty empty and we were just approaching our road (which only has houses around).
A woman coming from the opposite direction was directly looking at me non-stop as if she was coming to do something to us- almost like the creepy girlfriend meme...  she was staring right at my eyes, and as I passed trough her she turned herself around, stopped and kept staring so I turned around and asked "are you ok?!" then she stopped, smiled and a soft voice came out from her and said "you're just really beautiul" but tbh that was so fucking disturbing!!! That voiceee omg! Like this horror movie soft voices.. i swear I said thanks and ran for my life... and she kept staring at us still.. so I didn't go to our house I just kept walking towards the main road.. I come back after a minute waiting in the corner (hidding away) and I see her still there in the middle of the road staring at nowhere as if checking if we were coming - she didn't see us gladly because there was a tree that covered us.. but i can't take this out of my mind 😣😣😣😣