writ of possession

Am
So my BF and I took the kids to the park for a couple hours and came home to a writ of possession on our apartment door. We were completely confused because, yes we have been to court for late rent and paid everything before it's due date set by the courts. So what should we do? He went to the rent office and talked to the manager and she told him that even though the paper says we have until July 6th to evict, that basically we don't have the ten day grace period anymore, if we don't have our rent by the 6th we are out. But that's not what the paper says and I'm going to get what she says in writing and I'm going to record the conversation for my dagger. In the past two months we have paid almost 3,000 dollars for an apartment that isn't even worth the money. And for us to renew the lease it would be 891 dollars a month. Not bad but we are looking to leave and so we wanted to pay month to month. They want a ridiculous amount of 1,070 for rent month to month. We have been here for almost two years and our experience has been horrible. Last year we got robbed and the apartment had terrible mold and leaking problems that they refused to fix and when we tried to break the lease they wanted the money for breaking the lease even though we had every legal right to not pay and leave. We only stayed here because it was the better choice financially. I feel like everything is just falling apart. I have 2 children and I'm due in about 3-4 weeks with our third and I'm so stressed it doesn't even make sense. I already have had complications in the pregnancy and on top of that my hours got severely cut at work and now this. Idk what to do, I feel like it's illegal what they are doing, but idk. I'm going to get a storage unit after I get paid to put some of our belongings in because I have a bad feeling even when we pay the rent they will still evict us. And I need my children's clothes and belongings so that they at least have what they need. Am I doing the right thing or am I over reacting ?