Should I give in?
Okay so in November of 2014 me and my boyfriend lost our virginities to each other at the age Of 16 . We continued to have protected sex for 3 months until January 20th because I was constantly having pregnancy scares. I told him I wanted to wait for a long time before we have sex again, mainly because I promised to God I would hold off. I know he wants it so should I? Or stay strong and stick it out?