getting real pissed off at my son ... part 2 response ...

I won't respond with violence that's just not me I can't hit him , and his dad just got home from work and has shouted at him and grounded him to his room as when he got in and questioned him about hitting the boy at school he responded by getting mad and pushed him , he also sent my 3 year old daughter flying across the kitchen :/ , I am trying to contact my health visitor for a referal he's 7 years old ! I did wonder about him being bullied or joining in with some of the naughtier kids and them saying this stuff ? I have a meet up with his teacher daily with him being on report and she hasn't seen any bullying towards him it was him and another boy bullying this one particular boy , he hasn't bullied this boy for a whole week now because I had a big word with him and told him he needs to stop his friend picking on the other boy and he has been doing ... I'm not really sure to be honest we've never been violent towards him and he's always played age appropriate games stuff like pacman and minecraft , he doesn't watch violent tv programmes and dad fully supports me he does shout loud at him but he's never laid a finger on him nor have I were not like that and don't believe violence is the answer to problems , we use methods such as charts and positive praise for bad behaviour the same kind of thing as school so he knows the routine but obviously it's just not working ! I will clear his toys out too I think then he will have to earn individual items back as we go ... Thanks for not being so tough on me as I'm having a real hard time with him at the moment !