I need a new husband!😭

I'm currently 25w pregnant with twins! I have a 4yo that will be starting kindergarten in August and a two year old. Because of stress I almost went into labor. And I'm now on bedrest.

Here's my problem. My husband just quit his job. And we have no income other then his retirement which covers rent, electricity and maybe another bill (gas, utilities) but we also have a $500 car payment. but I just now found out he hasn't paid any bill other the rent in the past two months WTF?!?! We have to get our oldest school supplies and clothes/shoes and car seats and whatnot for the twins and literally have no idea how we are going to do it. I can feel the contractions coming just writing this. I don't know what to do and my husband has no care in the world like he has all the time in the world. I can't even look at him. He keeps telling me about these scams that is going to get him money quick or within the next 30 days I'm just so tired. And upset that I trusted him to take care of his family and he failed. Like this never happened before I don't know why now when we need him working the most. I feel so useless cause there's no way for me to get a job. I don't know what we are going to do when they turn off the power or gas. I have absolutely no family to help and his family couldn't give two fucks about us.

Well thanks for letting rant.