Ex-girlfriend

Briana

So last night my boyfriend got into a situation and ended up having to go to the hospital. I am away with my family and was unable to leave and come back because he didn't let me know until about an hour or 2 after he got there. The next day we have a talk and he tell me that his ex-girlfriend was there when everything happened and she helped him. She drove his car, was in his house twice, and she stayed at the hospital the whole night, he also told me that she was talking about me saying things like where's your girlfriend she's not even here to help you I am. He did not tell me about it until the day after because he was in a lot of pain, but still I really don't like the fact that she was there to help. I feel he had other options and could've asked someone else for help in the situation. She always finds a way to come into the picture and she never leaves him alone. I really don't know how to feel about the situation I don't know if I should be mad at him or not because he tells me that he did stick up for me when she was talking about me and also pushed her away when she tried to make a move on him, he asked her to leave but she wouldn't go. I really don't know what I should do and if I should say something to her or what to do..Help!!