36 weeks - feel like I am going to burst!!

Sachi

So to give you context, I am 5ft exactly and before the pregnancy I weighed 35kilos. So far, I have put on 15 kilos (or 33lbs). I really thought I would have gone into labour already. I don’t know how much more my body can support.

My pelvis feels like it’s being crushed 24/7. The thought of getting out of bed makes me want to cry because it is so painful to just stand up. If she is inside me for another 6 weeks I don’t know if my body can handle the weight gain.

I really don’t think my body can support more weight gain but don’t know if this is a valid enough reason to get induced early. I don’t have a consistent midwife so would only want to ask personal questions like this if I felt I could get induced.

My mum had to have a c section when she had me because she was so small but they haven’t said I am allowed one.

I’m just really scared that she’s going to be so big and permanently damage my pelvis because my body can’t handle it.

But maybe this is a normal concern and other women feel like this too? I don’t know what to do. Any advice ladies?