What should I do ?

9 weeks pregnant with his baby.

He can't stop fighting with me.

Calls me cunt loser, a fat goof , puts me down for being a psw as if it's not good enough (I am going for nursing once I get my money situation better and have the baby- I am doing pretty good- I am 22 and have not had any financial help from anyone) and worst of all last night, he said "deadbeat loser mom,you are - look at yourself".

Now, to be completely honest with you I did nothing to start this fight. I got off work at 2pm, brought him a coffee and a donut and everything seemed to be ok. Then all of a sudden he started getting angry and saying "don't talk to me, leave me alone, shut up, stupid, go away" so I am getting fed up with this stuff so I said "I really hate you" ... this is when he blew up and said all of these really hurtful things. I can't imagine staying in this relationship, raising his kid and being this depressed. I used to be really happy and had confidence. Now I am starting to believe what he is continuously saying and it's taking a toll on me.

The one thing I don't believe though, is that I am a bad mother. I do everything and anything I can for my baby girl and I put her above absolutely everyone. She is my girl and the most positive thing in my life. She isn't his daughter, but that's a whole other story I'd rather not get into .

Anyway, I just don't know what to do and I am so stressed out and hurt.