Sugar daddy!!.

Maritz

So the past few months, I've literally been living paycheck after paycheck. Haven't gone out since some time last year, don't drink/smoke to even say I spend money on that, don't even hangout with friends because I really don't like people paying for me, barely have money for gas to go to places I need to go to. I'm 26 yrs old && still living with my parents(Not very easy for someone to move out who has a physical disability) I've been wanting to move out since I was 22 but money hasn't been wanting to stay with me. I have an extremely hard time to find a job because of my disability. I go to school instead, I'm almost on my last year to transfer. I'm the first one ever in my family to graduate. I have one brother && two sisters (I'm the youngest). Since last year, things have gotten more difficult for me. My Godfather who I was extremely closed to growing up passed away, had to drive 3 hrs away for his funeral, around Oct. my mom needed a back surgery && her recovery was longer than expected, then my middle sister who also lives with us got pregnant && her water broke at 28 weeks, we tried to visit as much as we could to see the baby that was about an hr away drive for 2 months. Now I'm in the process to figure out if I have Vaginal cancer or not. Sometimes I think "I wouldn't be struggling this much if I was 'normal'!." I know it sounds hard on myself but I believe it's true. I was never this negative on myself but everything is getting to me more & more. I just want to be stress free. I need a break from everything yet can't do anything without money. Can't even be alone to break down && cry because I don't have my own room. All in all, I just want someone to tell me "I got you, don't worry about anything && just focus on getting your education"😔😭😭😫