Rant πŸ’πŸΌπŸ’πŸΌπŸ’πŸΌπŸ’πŸΌ

I've noticed that there's some 14,15 year olds on this app having pregnancy scares and worried about birth control and asking for advice now instead of educating these young girls or giving them good advice some decide to hop on there and lecture them. You can lecture all day, tomorrow the next 365 days if you want but that's not gonna change a teenagers mind it's just gonna push them to other sources such as google or friends who don't know anymore information then than do themselves. We need to help and also nobody cares how old you are and that you're a virgin, good for you honey if she's getting it then she is, help the child be safe not tell your damn life story on why you're a virgin. As older teenagers/young adults/ and adults we need to be so much more helpful as sex education doesn't cover half the stuff that happens in the real world and some parents just aren't as open to talk to. It's time to be more understanding and not so judgmental!

Update: I'm 17 years old. I was raised by a teen parent myself. I know for a fact it's not easy as I have seen my mother struggle from time to time. This came from her not being educated really on sex. We need to help others out. We need to educate young girls and get them to understand that if you're going to have sex then be safe! When thinking about having a baby think of everything that comes along (education, food for the baby, clothes, shelter) education is the key ladies πŸ’ͺ🏼 some parents just aren't open and that is why some girls don't know as much as others. We woman need to uplift and educate each other rather than dumb the other down.