Glow Contest: Guess my age

Gunce • Head of research at Glow. Unwilling infertility expert. 2 kids after 6 IVF treatments.

Every 3-4 months, we play a fun, silly contest at Glow callled "Guess my age" - and this time we are bringing out the big guns - CASH PRIZES. 

Yup. 

There will be 2 winners - and each will win a $30 Amazon gift card.

The contest is simple.

STEP 1. Please post a recent picture of yourself. 

STEP 2. Other users will (nicely) guess your age.

STEP 3. If someone gets it right, please tell them so. ("Kathy, you are right, I am 32!") If not, people can keep guessing until SOMEONE gets it right. 

The first winner will be the person who has gets the most # of INCORRECT guesses, BEFORE someone guesses their correct age. 

The second winner is simply the person who makes the most guesses, right or wrong. You can make up to 3 guesses per picture. (The guesses have to be realistic. You cannot guess 52 for every picture for example.) 

SINCE WE ARE PLAYING FOR REAL MONEY - we will be on lookout for all cheaters. So please no cheating. Please do not create any fake accounts. Please do not look at people's profiles before guessing. Please remember this is meant to be for fun. Anyone suspected of cheating will be automatically disqualified and also make us very very sad. 

Have fun and happy guessing! 

Contest ends on April 1st 9am EST.