Five Month Old Sleep

Shweta

Hello! I have a 5 month old who is struggling to sleep when we put him down in his pack n play. For the first 3 months, he was held to sleep on and off (my husband works over 70 hours and we were doing what it took to survive!). He would sleep through the night when held. We then worked on getting him to sleep in his pack n play at 4 months. First few nights he resisted but started sleeping from 10-4 without waking. However, we moved across the country and he got his first cold with lots of nasal congestion so we went back to holding him for almost two weeks after the move. Now, we are trying to get him back to his pack n play and so far, on day 2, he cries as soon as we put him down or a few minutes later. We are trying to pick up/put down method, but put him down when he falls asleep (keeping him drowsy but awake hasn't worked). I really don't even care to sleep train him yet, I just want him to sleep in his pack n play so we don't have to hold him while he sleeps all night! Please help!