I'm so broken!

El

I lost my baby last month June 7th at 9 weeks 4 days.

At the hospital I was give 3 options I take the baby home and plan my own arrangements or they can cremate the baby and I'll recieve a phone call in around 6 weeks to collect my baby's ashes or they can scatter my baby on the memorial garden for lost babies.

I want my baby home with me so I asked for them to cremate my baby and I'd life to bring the ashes home so they said that was fine...

so it's been 6 weeks I haven't heard anything so I phoned the hospital asked for any updates and I get " your baby is due to be cremated in the next 3 weeks but was you aware that there may be little to no ahses?" "excuse me, no I was nonaware of this?" "well with you being so early on the chance of us being able to give you any ashes is very small"

so nobody told me this and if I knew this I would of brought my baby home and made my own arrangements! I feel so broken so hurt I trusted them with my baby and they have done this I have lost my baby and now I may never get the chance to say goodbye probably just like I'd be hoping for these last 6 weeks!

do you think I'll get anything back? I'm praying so hard but I just know my luck my baby has gone forever. I sent my baby with them trusting them and this is what happens!