Just frustrated

Katie

So I am having my baby shower on August 12 in my hometown, and I am very excited for it! However, my husband has mentioned a few times how he doesn't really want to make the drive... Last night at dinner his family told him that he definitely shouldn't come with me because he would have to take time off work. So then they went through all these suggestions "you could fly, you could take the train or the bus!" But we can't afford any of those, plus how would I bring my gifts home? So now I have to drive by myself from North Carolina to Pennsylvania (8 hours) in the heat of August to go to my baby shower. I just do not feel up for that at all, and it's still a month away. I have so much back pain and round ligament pain, plus I am going to have to pee so much and I'll be so tired and hot the whole day and I'll be alone for 8 hours each way with my depressed self. Meanwhile my MIL is sending me long texts about how I need to take care of the house better, and not spend time on the internet so I have time to make the house and myself nice for my husband every day when he gets home from work. I am trying really hard, but I've been so depressed through my whole pregnancy so some days it's just hard to find the motivation. I just needed to air my frustrations because I feel like a burden if I tell anyone what's going on 😞