Happy!!

Monkey🐵

Happy to say no surgery for me good bye cyst and hello happy life... 4.5cm cyst dissolved on its own went to the ER for strange stabbing on my left and right ovaries and after an ultrasound I was told there was nothing... one month ago I was in so much pain nothing I did made it better couldn't eat couldn't sleep of the pain went into the ER and I was told I had a cyst that measured 4.5 cm so I called my gynecologist and got recommended surgery a referral was made and my surgery date was scheduled for 8/10 I prayed and hope for zero surgery AF was late for 3 days I was supposed to start 7/7 I started on 7/10 through the hole time I was on my period I was in pain and had lots of pressure I remember even telling my BF that what I was feeling wasn't normal he said maybe I was pregnant lol 😂 I said no luv I'm not anyways on the last day of my period I called my gynecologist because I couldn't stand the stabbing and the cramps so I was suggested to go to the ER I get seen and everything I get a pelvic ultrasound to be told the cyst was gone.... IAM SOOO HAPPY !!!! That means no surgery 🎉🎊 but I'm still going back to the gynecologist to see why I'm cramping or have discomfort... hoping it's not serious 🙏🏼