Could I be pregnant

Krystal

Okay so basically I've always had irregular cycles but late last year(Nov-Dec of 2016) I had 2 pregnancy scares which turned out to be my cycle coming on and it did on February 11th. of 2017 till the 15th and I haven't seen it since then(it's July now lol). Mean while my bf and I have had unprotected sex and during this he has came inside me twice. One of those times being yesterday and the other time being about 2-3 weeks ago. However before then and now, I have been bloating,nauseous, throwing up, emotional, cramping like hell( and I mean like hell, these bastard have been giving me the blues lol), sore boobs(hurt so bad I can't even play with them,I do that whenever I get

nervous lol), and when I

squeeze the right one this white milky stuff comes out of it, backaches so the poiny where i have literally best on my back to soothe the ache, etc. 

Plot Twist: this all happen before back late last year, I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test.....all negative.

Also I recently took a pregnancy test and all 10 of them came back negative. It's been months since I seen my last cycle. I just want to know if this is normal or should go to the Dr and get a blood test done instead of doing the pee stick.