Weird body being weird.

Kelsey

I know this is a long shot, and I'm not asking for somebody to tell me if I'm pg, just curious if this has happened to anyone else and what the outcome was.

I use fertility friend (app), Opks, and I chart my temperature to avoid having unprotected sex during my fertile time.

On CD10, my bf and I had sex but he pulled out, since I usually ovulate around day 12, but I hadn't had a positive opk yet.

I had positive OPK CD 11 & 12. No sex.

Negative OPK CD 13. I thought O was over since I had some crampy feelings the day before.

Didn't have sex again until CD 15, no protection, because it was already a few days after I would've O'd.

However, as I charted my temperature the app changed my O day to CD 14, which is late for me. Now I know that I had intercourse one day after I ovulated. So here's what's happening:

1 dpo: did the deed, no symptoms

2 dpo: getting dizzy spells, assume I'm dehydrated. Later in the day find some bright red/pink spotting. I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting, literally ever. Also notice that my nipples feel very strange, like oversensitive and kind of burning.

3 dpo: woke early for work after very little sleep. Very sore tender breaths. HUGE amount of creamy CM, When most cycles I don't even have enough to actually "come out" of me. UTI symptoms, but I have cystitis and recently had sex so not abnormal. But, then I started vomiting - I was nauseous and then it would come so fast I couldn't even stop what I was doing to run to the bathroom.

I threw up 5 times from 7 to 8:30 and asked to leave work. Slept till 2 pm and now I can't stop eating, but still slightly nauseous.

I know- it's TOO early for symptom spotting. However, with my last pregnancy, I started having symptoms almost immediately after conception (according to the dating scan) and that time I was like "There's no way I'm pregnant!"

This is just very abnormal for me, and even if I O'd earlier than FF estimated, we used withdrawal that time.

Maybe I'm just becoming more sensitive to regular hormone fluctuations as I get older? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I just figured out how to edit posts so the other updates are in the comments. 9dpo and the sickness as returned - full on exorcist projectile this morning. Tests are still negative.