Prayers for baby - Week 40

Christina

As promised each week I will share the weekly prayer from "Praying Through your Pregnancy". I know alot of mommas have already delivered, so I thank God for your healthy babies. If you are still hanging on (as I am at 41 weeks) be assured that God has a plan and will be with you every step of the way............... "Dear Lord, This week is my due date. I thank You for helping me make it to full term in my pregnancy. I am looking forward to welcoming my baby into our home. Lord, please help my baby come at just the right time. Bless my labor and delivery. Give the medical staff wisdom to make all the right decisions. Help me be strong during delivery. Help me trust in You. I pray that Your sweet presence would fill the room with joy as I deliver the baby and we welcome him into this world. Lord, I know You are a good God, and I choose to put my trust in You. Be with me now and every moment of the day. Let me be aware of Your presence with me. Reveal Yourself more to me so I can know You and love You more. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.