I feel trapped 🤦🏾‍♀️

Aleah

Hey girls so I'm having a problem MAN PROBLEMS and talking to my friends that know me best isn't a good idea on this one I need people who don't know me to really let me in on their thoughts and if it's ever happen to them. So judge but don't be a witch at the same time. Okay so I have been with my fiancé for 6 years we have been engaged for two he sometimes lose focus on what's important like his family because he didn't have the chance to get out there and have fun like I did being I'm 4 yrs older than him. 🤷🏽‍♀️ now we have two amazing kids together. But still no wedding date he just keep saying wait til the perfect moment whenever the hell that is 🙄 recently we had a big split up about him texting and seeing other women the is working with. I question him a month in advance to give me the truth that I already knew of course DUE TO RECEIPTS 😒 and he lied to me in my face which really pissed me off because he lied so sweet and smooth and then brought a mk bag as a guilt gift 😠 and once I asked again I showed proof and told him to leave our home and go visit his parents for a while. HIS PARENTS WERE NOT HAVING IT. But that wasn't my problem I took the keys and packed all his belongings and told him to get it together completely before he came back home. Never in a million years did I think I would have met someone in that time period 😧 and omg the feelings that I created for this man is awful because it was only suppose to be just fun. He isn't from my state of course he does work in my city and I work at a hotel as a front desk rep and now I have spent so much time with this man he has taken me on trips and showed me such amazing time he's much older than me as well😎 But the only downfall is I know I am still in love with my fiancé and he knows it as well, he never down talk my fiancé he just says he has to grow up but I shouldn't have to wait he is great with my kids and when we had sex I was very pleased with each time 😕too pleased 😁 so now I'm stuck between loving my fiancé because now he is coming around doing right again, but still engaging in activities with my other man. It's beginning to be too much because when I don't talk to my sancho he gets upset with me and when I don't talk to my fiancé he gets upset as well. I want my cake and eat it to but dang, im getting overwhelmed. *FEEDBACK* PLEASE