Daddy problems :( help

My daughter is four days old I am 17!!! When I was in the hospital I called her dad (we are not together broke up half way tho my pregnancy) I said hey my water broke they said baby should be her by tomorrow morning he said I'll come see her when you home when I had her I texted him and said she's here weighing 5 pounds and 2 oz he said oh cool what's her name all I said was she has my last name and he exploded and said it should be mine tell the doctor to change it when I got home the next day I said hey wanna come see her he said sorry I can't I am going out with friends (she's two days old now ) I called him later that night and said hey wanna come over today sometime I will be home all day he said sorry I can't go to go help my friends move the next day which is today I called him wanna come see your daughter she's four days old you haven't even seeen her please stop bye and he hang up he is 18 I really don't know what to do anymore I need help and it breaks my heart that he's like his