Ladies who know piercings

Is there a name of this kinda nose ring ? I just got my nose pierced and I have a stud in right now but I want to buy a ring like this one in the picture is there a certain kinda name for that type ?? Also how long will I need to keep this stud in before I change it to a different stud or ring ? Help I'm new at the whole piercing thing