Deployment breakdown

S
My husband is currently underway, an easy 15 day trip. The next ones won't be so nice. I definitely had what could be classified as an emotional breakdown today. This is so much harder than I ever thought. I know I signed up for it when I married him but I love him so it's all worth it. This is making me anxious about his 9 month deployment that will happen 2 months after the baby comes. I was talking with my grandmother about having pictures to show our baby so that he/she will know what daddy looks like. Just the thought is enough to make me choke up and bring tears to my eyes. I don't know how to handle it or prepare for it. I knew it was going to be hard but it's only just now starting to hit me just how hard it may be. This is the longest we've been apart since being together and I'm having a hard time, I just can't imagine what sleeping alone for 9 months is going to be like. I guess I just need some supporting words or advice. 
I'm a new navy wife and this is our first deployment right after our first baby is born.